Call for Visio documents [Was: Cisco icons for Dia]

On 28 Jun 2002, Ian Redfern wrote:
> I've had the DTD for a while, but I could really do someone with Visio
> 2002 to make me some sample XML export files - I don't want to start
> until I know I have something to test it on. The DTD is a good guide to
> what should be in the native Visio file format though.

Hear ye!  Hear ye!
Let ye all know that we desire to hold without our domain a collection
of Visio document, such that we may test our abilities within the
conversion of such.  All ye who hold such enscribings as to be in the style
of Visio, please emplace any that are not containing of secrets in an
place easily accessible by means of browsers, or if nonesuch becomes ye,
send it to me by the mail of electrons.

Yours in service,