Re: Cisco icons for Dia

On 24 Jun 2002, Ian Redfern wrote:
> I've converted the Cisco standard icon set to Dia shapes, so I can do my
> network diagrams in Dia. It contains most of Cisco's products, plus 82
> miscellaneous icons for datacoms and telecoms equipment, computers,
> people, buildings and the essential fluffy cloud.
>
> According to the Cisco download page, the icons are not copyrighted.
>
> Anyone interested can download them from
> http://public.logica.com/~redferni/dia/ - do let me know if they're any
> use.

That's most impressive.  221 shapes.  Were these automatically converted?

I'm converting the icons to png to speed up the loading and save space.

This is a very big collection of shapes.  It makes me consider once more to
have some way to download shape collections easily.  This is an additional
megabyte worth of shapes (2 mb on a file system because it's 442 files).