Re: Call for Visio documents [Was: Cisco icons for Dia]

> Hear ye!  Hear ye!
> Let ye all know that we desire to hold without our domain a collection
> of Visio document, such that we may test our abilities within the
> conversion of such.  All ye who hold such enscribings as to be in the style
> of Visio, please emplace any that are not containing of secrets in an
> place easily accessible by means of browsers, or if nonesuch becomes ye,
> send it to me by the mail of electrons.

If you really want a tonne of Visio files maybe this should be put on
Gnotices?

i took the contents of the directory for the visio web component (vwc,
browser plugin) and chucked it in my web directory

Visio Document
http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~horkana/dia/
Sample1.vsd

consipiracy theory! freaky coincidence check out the first few
characters in Mozilla / a text editor, looks like:

moving swiftly on

The visio XML file
http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~horkana/dia/
Sample2.vdx

these files are also XML
http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~horkana/dia/vwc10vdx.wxm
http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~horkana/dia/vwc10vsd.wxm
the seem to be some sort of XML registry script/regfile.

I dont plan to leave those files there for long (a week maybe), i would
appreciate a quick message offlist when they have been grabbed.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~horkana/dia/