Re: Cisco icons for Dia

Mostly, yes, although I had to apply the letters by hand - the original
icons are available in PDF, and it's pretty painless to convert that to
SVG with XPM previews. Fortunately SVG has a very similar path model to
PostScript.

The shape files could be halved in size if I rescaled the numbers to get
rid of spurious accuracy - I'll look at this for a future release. It
would also be much simpler if I could put text in shape files, although
I admit that cross-platform font issues would make this impractical.

The quality of the XPMs is pretty poor - I just converted them through
GhostScript, and they would look much better if they were all the same
size, say.

If anyone else has a pile of icons they'd like to use in Dia, I'm happy
to help convert them - if you can get them into PostScript, e.g. by
printing them, the rest is pretty easy.

Ian Redfern.