Re: Cisco icons for Dia

Yes, I announced it on this list three weeks ago. Unfortunately the
first brave victim to try it (Phillippe Leveronne) proved conclusively
that the EMF parts of his Visio 97 files aren't very exciting.

I've tried it on the Visio files I've been sent in the last few months,
and it produces a bitmap for half of them and a useful Dia drawing for
the other half. More samples are very welcome though.

If anyone has files in the the Visio 2002 XML export format, I'd be
happy to build something to convert those, with the aim of eventually
building support into Dia directly.

Thanks,
Ian Redfern.

--
Ian Redfern
Consultant

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.