win32 build: (L)GPL and menu bar -- was Re: Prerelease of 0.94 is out

Hi,

Great work Steffen!

It seems the LGPL is displayed by the installer (instead of the GPL)

Also it was discussed earlier to have the menu bar in diagram window by
default for win32 builds. These would greatly help Windows users to
become familiar with dia.

luc