Prerelease of 0.94 is out

Trying hard to decrease the time between releases, I have now put out
0.94-pre1 at http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/dia/.

Major new features include highlighting of objects when dragging
connectors onto connection points, 5 new shape sets, connection possible
between layers, hexagonal grid, Cairo renderer, WMF writer for Unix, a
new combined persistence system.  There's also some other stuff plus
many polishings, bug fixes and leaks.

This release I'm trying with the release in a CVS branch, to not stop
development.  Which means that fixes need to be applied in both
branches, and translations should be copied over, too.  It'll be
interesting to see if the translations can move easily between branch
and trunk...