Re: Prerelease of 0.94 is out

On Sat, 2004-07-17 at 20:52, Lars Clausen wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 16:20, Steffen Macke wrote:
> > And eventually tell us
> > which cvs magic has to be applied to do such things?
[...]
> There's also true CVS magic to transfer between branches which involves
> update with -j option.  I'm still learning bits and pieces, but I'll
> have to do this for the .po files soon.

Here's the magic invocation to bring stuff from main trunk to a branch.
In the branch, do

cvs update -j HEAD

but do this only with great care.  The whole point of having the release
branch is that things can change drastically in the main branch and not
disturb the release branch.  Using -j can transfer a whole lot of stuff
you don't want.