Re: Unable to correctly compile dia on NetBSD

> Lars Clausen wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 2004-07-11 at 22:42, Jean-Baka Domelevo wrote:
>>

> OK, that's what I began to try yesterday night. At the moment I cant
> only tell you that Python and Python-XML *are* required to build
> correctly, as it has already been reported.
> The second problem occurs in app/paginate_psprint.c, which appears to be
> a faulty code. I agree it's not that important, according to the note
> below, appearing in the code.
>
>  /* all the signal stuff below doesn't compile on win32, but it isn't
>    * needed anymore because the pipe handling - which never worked on
> win32
>    * anyway - is replace by "native" postscript printing now ...
>    */
>   __sighandler_t old_action;
>
> But in this piece of code, __sighandler_t is reported by the compiler as
> unknown because not defined before. I'm sure it will be easy to correct
> this, and I'll try again as soon as it's done.

It's not important on Win32.  On unix, we risk crashes if we don't have
that bit.  Now it's interesting that you show __sighandler_t old_action,
but the code has struct sigaction old_action.  It's also posix standard,
and I see nothing in autoconf about it.  Maybe somebody can dig up more
info on these things for *BSD.