Re: Unable to correctly compile dia on NetBSD

On Sun, 2004-07-11 at 20:56, Jean-Baka DOMELEVO wrote:
> Hello !
> I've read the message at the link below:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2004-April/msg00026.html
> The fact is that I'm running in the very same problem as reported at
> that time:
>
> make: don't know how to make UML.sheet. Stop
> *** Error code 1
>
> This occurs when I try to compile dia 0.93. The command "configure" is
> executed with only a little error, in the attached configure_errors.log
> file. But the "make" is more problematic, with the fatal error above.

That configure error is very unlikely to have anything to do with the
fatal error.  Can you check the sheets/Makefile and see if it contains

%.sheet: %.sheet.in $(INTLTOOL_MERGE) $(wildcard $(top_srcdir)/po/*.po)
        $(INTLTOOL_MERGE) $(top_srcdir)/po $< $@ -x -u \
                -c $(top_srcdir)/po/.intltool-merge-cache

And are you using Gnu make?