Unable to correctly compile dia on NetBSD

Hello !
I've read the message at the link below:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2004-April/msg00026.html
The fact is that I'm running in the very same problem as reported at
that time:

make: don't know how to make UML.sheet. Stop
*** Error code 1

This occurs when I try to compile dia 0.93. The command "configure" is executed with only a little error, in the attached configure_errors.log file. But the "make" is more problematic, with the fatal error above.

Has the problem be solved ? I'm running NetBSD 1.6.2, and I'd be
glad to know more about this problem if someone could tell me...

Thanks !

JB

configure: WARNING: png.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by the preprocessor!
configure: WARNING: png.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to bug-autoconf gnu org  ##