Re: dia 0.92 build fails (during linking) on MacOS 10.3

I was looking at the way the other distributions handled the dynamic
libraries.
I just got done porting a different open source package to (NetSolve)
to MacOS X 10.2 which provided some valuable experience (btw, it also
works under 10.3 using finks libdyld).  In NetSolve it was just a
matter of replacing "-shared" with "-bundle -flat_namespace -undefined
suppress -multiply_defined suppress" to handle the dynamic libs.
However libtool was not used in the build process so I have a little
bit of learning to do and I don't think dia will be quite as simple.

Eric

I have two days on my calendar, today and that day -- Martin Luther