Problem with Millenium (2nd Message)

     If I run Dia from a DOS windows I have no problems.
    (perhaps that I have to do)
    I only have problems when I run from I icon or Menu.
    It is to much dificult to see the first error because
It happens to much fast.
     But before this problem with Dia 0.91 gives a message
   like
"lack of enviroment space"

      Regards

     Luis Gonçalves

PS: Despite the fact that I have a soluction for the
problem
(run Dia from a Dos Window) I want to solve the original
problem. (run from a icon or menu)