Re: dia 0.92 build fails (during linking) on MacOS 10.3

Cyrille,

Thanks for the info. It was one of the first things I tried, however I'll have to give that doc a read, last stuff I read was 10.2 specific. Wouldn't have been nice for Apple just to implement -shared, oh well.

Currently my biggest problem is finding the time to sit down and figure out dia's build system. Once I start to understand that, I might make a little faster progress (right now I am reverting to 0.88.1 because I need it for classes and don't have the time to invest into 0.92.2, maybe next week and over Thanksgiving). I still check my e-mail though =)

Eric

"I believe the Bible is the best gift God has ever given man. All the good from the Saviour of the world is communicated to us through this book." -Abraham Lincoln