re:diazy

Actually, diazy is listed in the dia links page,
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/links.html .  Its
url is http://diazy.sourceforge.net/ and I believe it
is ready for simple use.  It looks like it is written
in python.  I am not really asking about diazy
specificly, but about plugins, where to put them, how
they work, or whatever you wish to tell me about them.
 This diazy pluggin seems a little different so I
could not easilly guess about such things.  I will be
reading more of the documentation for both dia and
diazy.  The program seems to work as far as I can
tell, but they say it is meant as a pluggin.  The
project recently moved to perlbox.org, so I am not
sure I will get much help from over there, but I'll
try.  Thanks for your response.