Re: Mac OS/X

According to Alan Horkan <horkana@maths.tcd.ie>:

> I think you can get Dia using Fink.  It is definately avialable in a
> version that requires an X server.

You CAN install it using fink. That is what I did. This is the GTK
version running over X11 and it works like it works. I think that with
the recent release of Apple's X11, then it should be better (speed was
one of the issues). I haven't checked that yet as my MacOS X machine
is dead.

Oh, and to remove any more confusion, it is not because MacOS X is
BSDish that everything will compile on it. BSD API does not define
anything concerning GUI. Fortunately with X11 being available (several
sources), most GUI app can be easily build.

Hub
--
Unemployed AbiWord maintainer - Lille, France
http://www.figuiere.net/hub/ - Cell phone: +33 6 18 01 42 11