Re: Mac OS/X

I think you can get Dia using Fink.  It is definately avialable in a
version that requires an X server.

I have not heard on the list if anyone has made efforts to compile Dia
using GTK for MacOS, but it would be pretty cool if someone could get it
working.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/