Mac OS/X

Dear All,

I have browsed the web and the documentation for this question,
yet I cannot seem to find any details about Dia and Mac OS/X.

Since Dia can compile on BSDish systems... is Mac OS/X possible
for Dia?

Is there a binary or general instructions that has a chance
of working on Mac OS/X?

(Sorry if this question has been asked before.)

Regards,
Scott

--
Scott Harrison, harris41@msu.edu