Re: Problems with dia-0.91-pre1

ÔÚ 2003-02-06 ËÄ µÄ 22:41£¬ Lars Clausen дµÀ£º
> On 06 Feb 2003, Zhang Linbo wrote:

> The settings in file->preferences is only for new diagrams.  The current
> diagram can be adjusted in the View right-hand menu.  This may change in
> the next version, but not in this.

Thanks for the info. I was silly to mix up 'File->Preferences'
and 'View->Diagram Properties'.

FYI, I just found out that the input method works with Simplified
Chinese, the only problem is dia does not respond to input method
switching hot keys. For example, I can change the focus to another
application window, switch the input to Chinese mode, then change
the focus back to dia and input Chinese characters.

LB