Re: Problems with dia-0.91-pre1

在 2003-02-05 三 的 22:59, Lars Clausen 写道:
> On 05 Feb 2003, Zhang Linbo wrote:
> > 在 2003-02-04 二 的 04:24, Lars Clausen 写道:

> >> Do you have libpopt(-devel) installed?
> >
> > I have popt-1.7-1.06distributed with rh8.0. It's a combination
> > of the libpopt and libpopt-devel packages, I think.
>
> I fixed a problem with Gnome-enabled builds and opening diagrams from the
> command line yesterday.  Please check if this cures your bug in the next
> prerelease (or by compiling CVS).

Yes the cmdline arguments now work well. Here's a list of other minor
problems or suggestions (with dia-CVS-20030205-0824):

a) The plug-ins/pixbuf/Makefile.am is missing.

b) The dependency libxml(-devel) >= 2.3.9 in dia.spec causes problem on
RH8.0 (the library is provided in the packages libxml2(-devel)).

c) The font attributes is now correctly handled. A feature request:
map font names which have changed to corresponding new ones.

d) 'dia --help' works but 'dia -h' doesn't.

e) convert messages to the user's (some messages are in raw utf-8
encoding).

f) Is it better to put dia.1.gz in /usr/share/man/man1 instead of
/usr/man/man1?

The only feature missing for me now is the input method for Simplified
Chinese, currently I use text copy/paste for inputting Chinese
characters.

LB