Problems with dia-0.91-pre1

I tested dia-0.91-pre1 on my system and I found out the following
problems:

1. cmdline arguments are not processed.

2. plug-ins/, objects/ not installed by 'make install' (and
   plugins/ gets installed?, is it necessary?)

3. running /usr/bin/dia (compiled with './configure --prefix=/usr')
   segfaults, running app/run_dia.sh (with paths modified to point
   to '/usr/share/dia/*') is ok.

4. Input method 'X Input Method' does not work with Simplifed Chinese
   on rh8.0 (using miniChinput).

5. Text color is always black in the EPS output, and text font
   attributes other than fontsize have no effect.

My system is RH8.0 with locale set to Simplified Chinese, and the
following updated packages:

pango-1.2.0-5
glib2-2.2.0-3
pkgconfig-0.15.0-1
freetype-2.1.3-4

The configure options are '--prefix=/usr --enable-gnome'.

I also noticed the RPM problem with the '-pre1' string and
I have solved it by moving '-pre1' to the 'Release' field.

Best,

LB