Re: Problems with dia-0.91-pre1

ÔÚ 2003-02-04 ¶þ µÄ 04:24£¬ Lars Clausen дµÀ£º
> On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Zhang Lin-bo wrote:
> > I tested dia-0.91-pre1 on my system and I found out the following
> > problems:
> >
> > 1. cmdline arguments are not processed.
>
> Do you have libpopt(-devel) installed?

I have popt-1.7-1.06distributed with rh8.0. It's a combination
of the libpopt and libpopt-devel packages, I think.

>> 3. running /usr/bin/dia (compiled with './configure --prefix=/usr')
>>    segfaults, running app/run_dia.sh (with paths modified to point
>>    to '/usr/share/dia/*') is ok.
>
> I am suspecting that this is because an old plugin was left in the lib
> directory.  Please try make uninstall and see if there's anything left
> in
> /usr/local/lib/dia.  If there is, remove that and remake.  I had
similar
> effects because of a leftover python plugin -- looks like if python
isn't
> compiled in, the python plugin is a bomb.  More investigation needed.

I found out that the segfault was caused by the module
libxslt_filter.so. By removing that module I can now start
/usr/bin/dia without problem.

Best,

LB