Re: Dia extension

Title:

Marc-Philippe Huget a écrit:
Christophe Ponsard wrote:

I can tell you it works. Some hints:
- the location of the .dia extension directory can vary (program file or
user home)

under W2K, this directory is under dia directory and under Linux, the
directory is under user home
and under win XP, I think it is also user home: sth like
    C:\Documents and Settings\<user>
- I had to explicitly create the sheet (by duplicating an existing one
in .dia/sheets)

I have nothing in my .dia/sheets subdirectory, is it normal? May I take one
from the dia/sheets (without dot) directory?
yes, that's what I did

please find my first try in attachement

C.

dia-extension.zip