Dia extension

Hi all,

I begin to use Dia, particularly to extend it but I have some trouble, I
read the documentation but I found it not enough self-explanatory.
Please, does somebody try to extend Dia? Adding a new entry in the combo
box, adding in shapes directory, in sheets directory, etc. I did it but
nothing appear when I run Dia after.  If somebody has a little example,
I will be happy to see it.

Thanks in advance.

Marc-Philippe

--
Marc-Philippe Huget

Agent Applications, Research and Technology Group
Department of Computer Science
University of Liverpool
Chadwick Building, Peach Street
L69 7ZF Liverpool