Re: Dia extension

I can tell you it works. Some hints:
- the location of the .dia extension directory can vary (program file or
user home)
- I had to explicitly create the sheet (by duplicating an existing one
in .dia/sheets)
- after you can populate using the "populating" interface of dia
or by adding your own shapes in the .dia/shapes directory

I will post an example soon if this can help you...

Christophe