Re: Dia extension

Christophe Ponsard wrote:

> I can tell you it works. Some hints:
> - the location of the .dia extension directory can vary (program file or
> user home)

under W2K, this directory is under dia directory and under Linux, the
directory is under user home

> - I had to explicitly create the sheet (by duplicating an existing one
> in .dia/sheets)

I have nothing in my .dia/sheets subdirectory, is it normal? May I take one
from the dia/sheets (without dot) directory?

Best regards,
Marc-Philippe

--
Marc-Philippe Huget

Agent Applications, Research and Technology Group
Department of Computer Science
University of Liverpool
Chadwick Building, Peach Street
L69 7ZF Liverpool