Re: Adding shapes

> Second, when I create one of these, it has the wrong size and aspect.  The
> diamond is no a square rotated 45 degrees but rhombus.  How do I set the
> size of shapes created from my own XML?

Afaict
you cannot set the default size of your shapes

it would be useful to be able to do this especially for background
images/tiles.
for something like a fishbone diagram you would probably want it to be the
size of the page at least.

> Finally, resizing this shape distorts the diamond further.  How can I limit
> resizing to lengthening the vertical bar?

to figure out how to do this i would have to look at other shapes and see
how they do it, i dont know the answer to this.  Not even sure if this is
doable in the Dia XML, you might need to make a programmed shape.

I suspect that you should just draw the diamond, and attach lines when you
use it.

Later
Alan