Re: building cvs snapshot

On Tue, 04 Sep 2001, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

> Le mar, sep 04, 2001, à 09:25:14 +0100, Nicholas Piper a écrit:

> all elements would be duplicated modulo a xml:lang attribute
> (see attached file below).

<snip>
>     <object name="UML - Class" intdata="1">
>       <description>Create a template class</description>
>       <description xml:lang="da">Lav en skabelonklasse</description>
>       <description xml:lang="de">Erzeuge eine Template-Klasse</description>
>       <description xml:lang="fr">Créer une classe-gabarit</description>
>       <description xml:lang="no">Opprett en mal-klasse</description>
>       <description xml:lang="pl">Tworzenie klasy szablonowej (template)</description>
>       <icon>UML/umlclass_template.xpm</icon>
>     </object>
<snip>

Looking at this format, my files would only have failed if I had
selected a non default locale. (And then I'd expect it to fall back to
the default anyhow).

As expected, placing this file into my sheets directory made no change
at all :-(

I tried putting them into ~/.dia/sheets too.

Nick

--
Part 3 MEng Cybernetics; Reading, UK       http://www.nickpiper.co.uk/
Change PGP actions of mailer or fetch key see website   1024D/3ED8B27F