Re: building cvs snapshot

On Mon, 03 Sep 2001, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

> Le lun, sep 03, 2001, à 06:47:19 +0100, Nicholas Piper a écrit:

> > It looks normal, but I'm pasting UML.sheet below in case you notice
> > something wrong with it.

> It should have translations in it ; you currently have an untranslated file.
> Hmmm. xml-i18n-tools problem (perhaps not the one which is causing the
> absence of tools).

> Could you try to grab the "translated sheets" tarball from the snapshot
> place, and replace *one* sheet file, and see what happens ?

The sheets in translated-sheets-dia-CVS-20010901-0723.tar.gz are
identical to mine ;

diff /usr/local/share/dia/sheets/UML.sheet UML.sheet

What would be different in a "translated" file ?

--
Part 3 MEng Cybernetics; Reading, UK       http://www.nickpiper.co.uk/
Change PGP actions of mailer or fetch key see website   1024D/3ED8B27F