Re: building cvs snapshot

Le lun, sep 03, 2001, à 04:46:12 +0100, Nicholas Piper a écrit:
> I've got the cvs snapshot to build and install, with a few issues:
>
>  * checktrans.py doesn't work. There doesn't appear to be a
> saxlib.DocumentHandler.locator for CounterHandler to inherit, and
> setDocumentLocator(self,locator) is never called. Because of this;

you need to find a working saxlib (python-xml package). FWIW, my version of
python-xml is 0.6.5 (yes, one package for which I'm not on the bleeding
edge).

You should be able to do a "make -k", since checktrans is only a check step
(it just computes the scores of each translation team, for the sheet files.
There will soon be not much point in keeping that separate from the main
po-checktrans step, which does this computation for the whole po file.

>  * sheets don't turn up. They are in /usr/local/share/dia/sheets/
> (eg. /usr/local/share/dia/sheets/ER.sheet) and are the correct set.
> plugins went into /usr/local/lib/dia. A few old ones were in there
> that dia cvs snapshot complained about so I moved away ;
>
> -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root          725 Aug  1 22:50 /tmp/libeml_objects.la*
> -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       366316 Aug  1 22:50 /tmp/libeml_objects.so*
> -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root          743 Aug  1 22:50 /tmp/libsybase_objects.la*
> -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       187235 Aug  1 22:50 /tmp/libsybase_objects.so*
>
> The plug-ins dialog shows libfs_objects.la and the rest loaded. I can
> load a document which uses them, just not select them in the GUI to
> make new ones.

With which prefix have you ./configure'd ?

Grumpf.