Re: building cvs snapshot

On Mon, 03 Sep 2001, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

> Le lun, sep 03, 2001, à 04:46:12 +0100, Nicholas Piper a écrit:
> > I've got the cvs snapshot to build and install, with a few issues:

> >  * checktrans.py doesn't work. There doesn't appear to be a
> > saxlib.DocumentHandler.locator for CounterHandler to inherit, and
> > setDocumentLocator(self,locator) is never called. Because of this;

> you need to find a working saxlib (python-xml package). FWIW, my version of
> python-xml is 0.6.5 (yes, one package for which I'm not on the bleeding
> edge).

I do have a working saxlib; version 0.6.6 (you snipped my mentioning
it). Does 0.6.5 really have a default DocumentHandler.locator method ?

> >  * sheets don't turn up. They are in /usr/local/share/dia/sheets/
> > (eg. /usr/local/share/dia/sheets/ER.sheet) and are the correct set.
> > plugins went into /usr/local/lib/dia. A few old ones were in there
> > that dia cvs snapshot complained about so I moved away ;

> With which prefix have you ./configure'd ?

I didn't provide one. The make install put the sheets in that
directory, so I presume dia would be told to look there too.

Nick

--
Part 3 MEng Cybernetics; Reading, UK       http://www.nickpiper.co.uk/
Change PGP actions of mailer or fetch key see website   1024D/3ED8B27F