Re: Automaticall open new diagram

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 00:58:38 -0500
"James K. Lowden" <jklowden schemamania org> wrote:

> Another way to look at that, fwiw, is
>
> 	Virtual == !dirty && empty
>
> That would mean that a diagram that had its contents deleted and saved
> (hope that's clear) would recover its original virtualness.

Yes, like a macro or a function. Otherwise you would have to clear the flag
in every change.

Still, I don't like Dia taking decisions for me. I don't know how difficult
would be to change "File > Open" to "File > Open in same window" and
"File > Open in new window" if when displaying the File menu, the Virtual
condition is true?

Octavio.