Re: [OT] dia2code

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:

> However, before I invest time in this, I would like to know if there is
> any interest in this? I have mailed Javier O'Hara who is the author of
> the sourceforge project, but I never got a reply.
> So whats your thoughts, is there any interest for dia2code still? and
> for a perlcode generator?

interest in dia2code perl code generation? if you're asking dia users,
being one of them for years, of course! when i first looked at dia2code i
was disappointed that it didn't exist, and i would have used it on few
occasions, if it did. if the author doesn't respond, you could release
your version, on your website, or on dia's one (if developers agree on
it) as a temporary measure, to save yourself time. Personally, i would be
grateful to have access to it, and if it does something close to what i
would expect from it, it's possible that, when the next perl project comes
around, i would be tempted to invest time in it too.

toni