[OT] dia2code

Hi.

We have been working with dia2code in a bigger perl project for quite some time now. It really eases development for us. I have implemented a plugin for generating perl code which works nicely for us. It is quite specific to our needs and whishes. However I'm thinking about going public with it. I have also fixed some bugs in dia2code (A few seg faults when loading newer diagrams), so I might release a patch with those changes.

However, before I invest time in this, I would like to know if there is any interest in this? I have mailed Javier O'Hara who is the author of the sourceforge project, but I never got a reply.

So whats your thoughts, is there any interest for dia2code still? and for a perlcode generator?

Regards, Pontus.