Business Process Mapping

I am working for a government department that is interested in mapping (and
managing) business processes (workflow). What we need is a customisable tool
that allows us to draw the maps and save them as xml.

Your product looks interesting. Can it do the following (or be easily extended)
-

a) Use svg gradients to fill the shapes
b) Stop users from changing the size of the shapes
c) Hide the basic shapes toolbox
d) Hide the basic properties grid
e) Display an optional extended properties grid e.g. label
f) Redraw the connections as shapes are repositioned

PS I might be able to do some of the coding required

A map looks like this

(See attached file: viewer.svg)

ABS Web Site:  www.abs.gov.au