Re: Patch to custom object: object-specific properties (preliminary)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lars Clausen"
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 8:54 AM

Oh, I've just been hacking it around to make it work.  It does load and
save now, and is somewhat prettier about the has_text thing.  I'm going to
put it into CVS now, then you can get it in a couple hours.  After all, CVS
is not indended to be perfect code, just code that compiles.
__

Sorry, our messages crossed! When I sent mine I didn't know that.
Please don't assume the new shape XML tags as final, anyway. As I pointed
out, <attribute> must be changed in order to have XSLT work, and needs more
"attributes" itself.

Marco