Re: dia 0.92 build fails (during linking) on MacOS 10.3

Lars,

Thanks for the info. "Linker magic" really isn't my cup either, but I'll see what I can do and I'll keep you up to date.

Eric

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace." - George Washington, in First Annual Address to both houses of Congress, January 8, 1790