Re: feature request for DIA

If it worked (and I'm trying to find time to fix it), you could use the
metapost export plugin.  Basically you just put your LaTeX expression in
a text box, export your diagram to produce a .mp file, run mpost file.mp
to produce file.1 which can be renamed to file.eps and used.  The eps
file will have your latex results in it.

The main problem with the plugin is that the orientation and scaling are
wrong.