feature request for DIA

Hi all,

Thanks for your wonderfull software!

Just wondering if it would be possible to have the same kind of feature
as in Matlab when using latex. I would like to enter latex commande in a
dialogue box, and see it displayed as an object on the diagramme, as
well as exported in ".eps" format for example.

This would be a very nice feature as it is often required to do diagrams
for latex documents, which required same notations as within the text!
(especially in math).

I agree you can export the ".dia" in text, but this is not as easy as
using ".eps" figure.

Best regards

Ben

Benoit VINSONNEAU
http://apollo.cran.uhp-nancy.fr/cran/i2s/I2S-fra.html
mel : benoit.vinsonneau@cran.uhp-nancy.fr
Universite Henri Poincare, Nancy 1
Centre de Recherche en Automatique de Nancy - ESA CNRS 7039
BP 239  - 54506 Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy - FRANCE