Re: solution to HIG button controversy ?

Lars Clausen wrote:

>That would take major reworking of some of the internals of Dia.  I was
>looking at letting preferences use the object properties system, and it'd
>be really difficult.

Is _default_ line width a property of document or of an application ?
(does it get saved with a document ?)

I think grid setting is more of document's (or document template's)
property, not a system setting. Different grids may be useful for
different documents. Maybe there should be a settable default setting,
don't know.

Krzysztof