Trying to get funding

So I've returned to .dk (despite what my address says), and I'm scouting
around for a job.  While the job market itself is rather slim, particularly
for my skills and area, I have a faint hope that somebody could fund some
Dia development.  In particular, I'm thinking either Sun, IBM, or Danish
companies might be interested.  In order to put together a useful proposal,
I need to be able to show that there is a need for Dia among their
customers.  So: if you are using Dia either with IBM or Sun systems, I'd
highly appreciate if you could send me (not the list) a short testimony on
why you use Dia rather than other options available to you, and how it
helps you in your work.  If you are using Dia in connection with some
Danish company that you think might fund development, also please let me
know.

Again, please send any replies directly to me (at lrclause@cs.uiuc.edu)
rather than to the list.

Thanks,