Re: HIGification of dialog boxes

Alan Horkan wrote:

>[I dont remember seeing "Try" in the HIG, seems redundant if you have
>instant apply]

As auspex from #usability explained me yesterday (I hope I haven't
messed things up, but the quick look at HIG says I haven't):

- instant apply - the only button is Close. There's no Try, Cancel etc

- explicit apply - has three buttons: Try (this part of HIG is
unfinished, it mentions Try in some part and Apply in other; the button
applies the change but it's not made permanent), Cancel (reverts the
effect of change made by pressing Try, closes the window), OK (applies
the change, closes the window).

Krzysztof