Re: Adding something to the GUI

On 29 Aug 2003, Peter Poulsen wrote:

> Date: 29 Aug 2003 15:49:40 +0200
> From: Peter Poulsen <peter_poulsen@stofanet.dk>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Adding something to the GUI
>
> I have been making a small extension to Dia, that allows to use a
> hex-grid instead of the normal rectangular-grid. Now I would like to

hex grid, is that the same as an Isometric grid?
It would certainly be a nice improvement.

> make it available as an option in the preference menu/dialog. However,
> being new to both Dia and Gtk it is a little hard to find out where to

My kneejerk reaction is that this is not something that would need to be
changed very often, probably a good idea to put it in the grid section of
the Preferences Dialog rather than in one of the menus.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/