Re: Dia crash on Window Maker

Try with the standard strace utility to examine what files/dlls/... Dia
tries to open. It will give you (and us) many valuable information about
what's happening or if a core dump is generated is easy to track back
the stack with debug. You can send the files by email if you have not
time to study them.

Postcript:
Hi all you, I have not many time to follow this list right now (even
though Dia is one of my favorite apps).  I left about 2 years ago when I
started a monster J2EE project. I hope in a near future (maybe 2 months)
to come back with some code lines!!