Patch: sheets.in inconsistencies

It wasn't much work after all; mostly hitting del and backspace. I
deleted all 'a', 'an', 'create a', etc. and removed Lots Of Capitals.

About me joining the mailing list: No. I'm a translator, not a gtk
programmer (yet :). All this fun and stuff with the main project files
is because changes like these are better made in the original messages,
not the translations.

But when I find the time to get used to gtk programming, i'll try and
send some more patches.

Greetings,
Jan-Willem

sheets_patch_1.diff.gz