Re: Patch: sheets.in inconsistencies

On 29 Apr 2003, Jan-Willem Harmanny wrote:
> It wasn't much work after all; mostly hitting del and backspace. I
> deleted all 'a', 'an', 'create a', etc. and removed Lots Of Capitals.

Could you make this a unified diff (-u)?  I'm having trouble applying it to
the current CVS because of little differences that -u should deal with.

> About me joining the mailing list: No. I'm a translator, not a gtk
> programmer (yet :). All this fun and stuff with the main project files
> is because changes like these are better made in the original messages,
> not the translations.
>
> But when I find the time to get used to gtk programming, i'll try and
> send some more patches.

We shall look forward to that.  Much Dia programming doesn't actually
require Gtk knowledge, including creating new shapes or programmed
objects.  Only if you get into interface design is Gtk knowledge required.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor