Re: some sheets.in.h inconsistencies

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Lars Clausen wrote:
> The answer, in short, is "Yes".  We'd like help cleaning up the shape
> descriptions.  Long answer below.

I'm not familiar at all with the internals of Dia, so all the messing around
with shape names, descriptions, tooltips and status bars and other fun stuff
are quite difficult for me (just started being gtk-newbie.)

Looking at the old thread Lars mentioned, it seems that the names of the
shapes should skip the "create a" and shouldn't use Lots Of Capitals. I could
change that in the *.sheets.in.h files for you, but then all existing
descriptions there would disappear forever, so i guess that's not such a good
idea.
So, in short, if you like some help, you'd better supply me with some nice
instructions for what should be done and how, because I have no clue :)

Jan-Willem Harmanny (jwharmanny at zeelandnet dot nl)

Oh and, please, cc me because I'm not on this list.