Re: Documenting plugins

On Monday 28 April 2003 19:53, Alan Horkan wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Philippe Faes wrote:
> > Is there now (or will there be pretty soon) a standard format for
> > documenting plugins? I mean documentation for the end-user, not the
> > inline documentation of the source code.
>
> No one is working on anything like that at the moment.
>
> Are you looking for documentation of any plugin in particular?
>
> Alan Horkan
> http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/

I'm sorry I haven't made myself clear enough:
I'm working on what I call the SmartListProp right now.
see thread: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2003-April/msg00135.html
After that I'll do a "digital module" (DigMod) plugin. My DigMod plugin may
include some non-trivial features, which I'd like to document (a little bit).
If no other standards are agreed upon, I'll just dump the documentation in a
README file...
So I'd like to WRITE some doc, not read it. It might be usefull for plugin
writers to document their own plugins, especially if a whole bunch of obscure
plugins show up in the future.

Thanks.
PhF