Visio stencils with Dia?

Hi, I just discovered Dia from the recent /. post about freeware apps on
win32 platforms.  I was wondering if it is possible to use Visio Stencils
with Dia (I understand I can't open Visio docs, that's okay)
I think the ability to use Visio stencils would really enhance the
product, but couldn't find anything when I searched the archives
with google (stencil site:mail.gnome.org).

thanks,

In Vino Veritas
http://astroturfgarden.com/~ktneely