Re: Cute isometric shapes

Le Thu, Sep 26, 2002, à 12:31:48PM -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

> Just ran across this while looking for a sample Visio stencil:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/piping_isometrics/

I tried to download; unfortunately, PipingIsometrics.vss looks like binary
to less, zless and my, uh, quite altered this evening, mind (artisanal apple
schnaps).

Isometric shapes look very nice; they probably need an isometric grid to
snap well too (and perhaps some good thinking to make the isometric grid
work well even for resized shapes).

Hey, by the way:

muscat%file PipingIsometrics.vss
PipingIsometrics.vss: Visio (TM) Drawing

Anyone care to convert them to the more recent XML-aware visio file format?
Maybe we can hack some python-and-SAX converter...

(I just contacted the author on the Visio-XML issue)

	--- Cyrille